My curve has been deleting messages by itself for about 2 weeks, SMS, MMS, and Facebook App messages have been deleting by them self and EMails also and I don't know why. I haven't done any upgrades, I have dropped or gotten the phone wet. Whats the problem... It also has been moving slow/sluggish. I've deleted and items and apps, themes. videos, pictures, voice memos. I've re-formatted the memory card, but nothing has helped... Please what can I do to fix my phone?
    10-29-09 07:24 PM
    I'm gonna assume that you've checked your message settings to see how long you 'Berry keeps your messages?? Otherwise, I'd say you've got a memory leak and the steps you've taken to free up memory should help. If not, hopefully someone more knowledgeble than I will come along and set me straight
    10-29-09 07:27 PM
    I'm gonna assume that you've checked your message settings to see how long you 'Berry keeps your messages?? Otherwise, I'd say you've got a memory leak and the steps you've taken to free up memory should help. If not, hopefully someone more knowledgeble than I will come along and set me straight
    Yea I've checked the message settings, I have them set to not be automatically deleted. Also, the messages aren't deleting in any particular order, they're randomly deleting.
    10-29-09 09:21 PM
    Also, what is a memory leak? And how do I plug it... ?
    10-29-09 09:28 PM
    These symptoms are entirely typical of low memory situations. First of all, with the phone on, remove the battery, wait half a minute, and replace. That should fix your immediate problem. Then review this thread to keep it from happening again: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 09:34 PM
    These symptoms are entirely typical of low memory situations. First of all, with the phone on, remove the battery, wait half a minute, and replace. That should fix your immediate problem. Then review this thread to keep it from happening again: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Thanx a lot crackberry master! I really appreciate the help. I'm planning on getting the tour very soon but I do want to make sure this phone is working right before it gets deactivated.

Also, is there a confirmed release date for the Tour 2 on sprint??? I heard it will have WiFi... Will it have a trackpad also? or the trackball?
    10-29-09 10:36 PM

Thanx a lot crackberry master! I really appreciate the help. I'm planning on getting the tour very soon but I do want to make sure this phone is working right before it gets deactivated.

Also, is there a confirmed release date for the Tour 2 on sprint??? I heard it will have WiFi... Will it have a trackpad also? or the trackball?
    10-29-09 11:39 PM
    I thought i had this problem but it was just my setting.
    10-30-09 05:22 AM
    10-30-09 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD