Many of us at work have BB phones (all 8330 model). We have our email at work set up through Outlook with our work emails. Only one person has had any luck getting emails he sends from his phone to go through to the Outlook email without getting caught in the company's spam filter. He didn't set his email up on his phone any different than we did (or so he says).

Any idea what we need to do/change to get our emails to go through from our phones?
    06-29-09 02:37 PM
    We are going to need some additional info.
    Are you receiving mail on your desktop and not your BB?
    Are you using BES or BIS?
    Were there any issues during setup or did everything appear "A OK"?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 06:36 PM
    I have had same issues, what I think he is saying is :
    He gets a email from John Doe on his BB and reads it, gets to his desktop PC and its in his spam folder. That is what happens to me at random times.
    06-29-09 07:47 PM
    Are you saying the messages ONLY go to your spam folder when read on your BB first? Sounds a little odd to me.
    06-29-09 08:35 PM
    Messages that I send from my Blackberry to someone at our company get caught in the company spam filter. We are not using any Blackberry program, just our normal Outlook.
    07-01-09 10:58 AM
    Are you saying the messages ONLY go to your spam folder when read on your BB first? Sounds a little odd to me.
    Thats what happens to me, not always but maybe 2 out of 10 and not every time/day. Weird it is.
    07-01-09 06:14 PM
    Messages that I send from my Blackberry to someone at our company get caught in the company spam filter. We are not using any Blackberry program, just our normal Outlook.
    Sounds like this may be an issue with your "Reply to:" address. Do you have a different address for this than the one you use to send the emails?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD