Could be a noob question, maybe not...but I was wondering if there was a way to filter the messages folder to only show a certain type of message. For example, only show emails and saved messages instead of every form of message. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 01:19 PM
    when you are in your messages area hit your options button, scroll down to options.. then tap on general options.

In this area you can separte sms and email messages. Once saved a new icon will show up for SMS/MMS
    02-09-09 01:24 PM
    Did that. But missed calls, BBMs, voicemail, and emails from my other account go in there too. Anyway to disable those?

I'm thiking I should just hide the folder because I really don't look into that folder. Kind of defeats the purpose of the individual ones. But the theme I'm using now, has the messages configured to the home page and I can't customize it. And no, its not a today theme.
    02-09-09 01:37 PM
    (missed calls, BBMs, voicemail, and emails from my other account go in there too)

Can't do anything about that, all "messages" go into that folder. You're on the right track, just hide it if you don't want to see it.
    02-09-09 02:17 PM
    Did that. But missed calls, BBMs, voicemail, and emails from my other account go in there too. Anyway to disable those?

I'm thiking I should just hide the folder because I really don't look into that folder. Kind of defeats the purpose of the individual ones. But the theme I'm using now, has the messages configured to the home page and I can't customize it. And no, its not a today theme.

Yes, go to your phone press Menu > Options > Call Logging > change it to None > Esc > Save then go pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
    02-09-09 08:34 PM
    Go to bbm then menu then options then go down to show messages in list and change to no!

bbm messages won't show there anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD