Right now, the emails that come to my BB are stored in the respective folder for that email account as it should. But the emails are also listed in the general message folder where I also get text messages, missed call notifications, etc.

How do I separate them so no emails appear in the general message folder?

Thanks!
    09-10-08 01:45 PM
    Click on your message box>options>general options, scroll down you will see SMS and Email Boxes, change to seperate
    09-10-08 02:00 PM
    The theme you are using can also control this.
    09-10-08 02:02 PM
    Great, will try that. Thanks!

One other question: for my gmail account, I'm not receiving some emails. It seems that regular, text-only type emails are going to my BB. But things from companies (ads with graphics from like S&K's and Shutterfly, an email from my gym with hours and other such information -- but the text is various colors, sizes, etc) are not getting sent to the BB. Another email with all black text but of different sizes and some with bolding from an organization did go to my BB. I have no filters set or anything as far as I know.

Normally, I don't care about not getting these junk emails. But I'm worried that an email I need to get with graphics or whatever it is that's preventing those emails from coming won't be sent to my BB.

Ideas?
    09-10-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD