Finding it a bit weird how my BB memory is running low. I just wiped clean the BB and freshly installed the new updated OS, as if the phone was out of box. Then I downloaded BB App World which seems to take up a lot of memory itself. I use it to download AIM/Gchat/MSN/Yahoo, and Gmail. While App World was telling me I was running low on memory, I had deleted App World to see if I would have more space, and I only have 3553216Bytes left which I am guessing is 3MB. Out of 64MB built in, and an 8GB memory card, I can't understand why I would be running low on memory? I had use the tutorial here how to clean up the phone and save memory. I don't have voice dial anymore. All my media is saved on the card. No MMS or emails with attachments on the BB. And since this was a clean installation I don't have much emails or texts to worry about. Before doing this, along with the apps I mentioned on top, I also had google maps, and 2 other games, plus a theme. Am I doing something wrong here?
    04-13-10 06:57 AM
    Trt taking off AIM/Gchat/MSN/Yahoo and using IM+ free or Nimbuzz instead maybe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 07:20 AM
    With the 8320 you have to pick and choose what you want on your phone, you'll get use to it or sick of it like me! and the mem card is just for pic and vids and movies not apps.
    04-13-10 07:24 AM
    I guess this just means its time for an update on getting a newer BB.
    04-13-10 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD