So i have had my 8330 for 17months and ive never had any issues with my 1GB card until i upgraded to BBM5.0 and the phone rebooted and kept on rebootin with never reachin the main screen. it juz kept on rebootin for about 15 mins until i removed the memory card and bam....rebooted with no problems and now everything works except when i put the card back in it juz keeps on rebootin.

anyone know whats goin on? before this all happened i was takin pictures and it told me memory was full so i deleted about a dozen pics or so and took a couple of more pics. then a couple of days later was when i upgraded to BBM5.0.

this is very confusin to me why the phone would brick when the card is inserted even if the memory card is full.

plz help
    10-23-09 12:32 PM
    Your card is corrupted. Delete everything off the card and format it again and see if that fixes the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 12:37 PM
    And also make sure that the pics you are taking is saving to the media card and not the curves internal memory.

10-23-09 12:40 PM
    Had a friend got a corrupted file the other day that caused a similar issue. She transferred to good files to her computer, reformatted the card, reloaded the info, and is good to go.

10-23-09 12:44 PM
    Well how can I transfer the files to my computer if the phone won't take the card??? I don't wanna lose some of the stuff on my card.....and as of right now I'm savin pics on my phones internal memory as I have no choice.

Help lol

10-26-09 07:21 AM
    Take the card out of the device and connect it to your PC using a USB card reader (or some computers have a built-in port).

10-26-09 07:26 AM
    Oh. My computer does but not for small ones like micro SD I think. Will the computer b able to read it even if my phone can't? And once I transfer files n format the card it'll work again?

10-26-09 07:28 AM
    You need an adapter to do this, that's what they are talking about, it is a device the size of a regular SDHC card you put the micro card in, and then insert into the SD/MMC slot on your computer, or a card reader that you can plug into a USB port for the same function. Card readers are fairly cheap, but necessary .

Your computer should be able to read the card. If you can't, it may be a bad one.

10-26-09 08:49 AM
    When that happens to me i had to throw away the card an get a new one, even in the computer can't open it

10-26-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD