i am unsure wether this is a common problem within the bberry community.. but i just upgraded to 4.5 OS, and i can watch some youtube videos, but others will restart my phone? anybody know the problem?
    11-06-08 06:57 PM
    It's an epidemic. http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/os-probs-91207/ I advise the same.
    11-06-08 08:25 PM
    Weird I haven't had any issues with Youtube. I didn't know this was such a common problem.
    11-06-08 08:27 PM
    Weird I haven't had any issues with Youtube. I didn't know this was such a common problem.
    Didn't so much mean a problem with youtube, but with random reboots.
    11-06-08 08:36 PM
    Hey sorry I haven't check crackberry since I posted this, but my curve ONLY reboots when I play some of the "longer" videos from youtube, like I played the harry potter puppet pals mysterious ticking noise just fine, but when I tried to play an Achmed vid it just rebooted, then I tried to play a LOZ parody(30mins long) and the phone rebooted oh I wasn't sure if it was a common problem or not so I just guessed, I can't force myself to look through old messages
    11-06-08 09:13 PM
    No reboot is normal.
    11-06-08 09:16 PM
    ok, i see now that it isnt youtube videos, although it does regularly happen during those, but earlier today i was texting and my phone just randomly rebooted itself, how do i fix my psycho problem?
    11-07-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD