I purchased some tunes from iTunes and one of them won't sync w/my 8310 via Media Sync. I went to profiles and it said it's protected. WTF??? I purchased it from iTunes!!!
    01-13-09 12:30 PM
    Mine did the same thing with the purchased iTunes... I was thinking of burning a CD and then trying to import it back...probably a waste of time..?
    Dan
    01-13-09 12:32 PM
    Mine did the same thing with the purchased iTunes... I was thinking of burning a CD and then trying to import it back...probably a waste of time..?
    Dan

My daughters told me the same thing. That's how I get there tunes. (the stuff I can tolerate)
    I tried it and it didn't work
    01-13-09 12:35 PM
    BB's will not play songs purchased from iTunes that contain DRM (digital rights management) protection. BB Media Sync will not sync these songs. Your options are to remove DRM (many methods available) or upgrade your iTunes library. Apple is now allowing you to purchase for set fee all your existing music without DRM. This was formerly know as iTunes+. You can go to the iTunes store and check how much it will be to upgrade your library. You can't pick and choose, it's an all or nothing proposition.

From the following link:1 For BlackBerry Media Sync to work your media enabled BlackBerry smartphone must be connected to your computer via a USB cable. Certain music files may not be supported by the media player, including incompatible file types and files that contain digital rights management technologies.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up
    01-13-09 01:08 PM
    BB's will not play songs purchased from iTunes that contain DRM (digital rights management) protection. BB Media Sync will not sync these songs. Your options are to remove DRM (many methods available) or upgrade your iTunes library. Apple is now allowing you to purchase for set fee all your existing music without DRM. This was formerly know as iTunes+. You can go to the iTunes store and check how much it will be to upgrade your library. You can't pick and choose, it's an all or nothing proposition.

From the following link:1 For BlackBerry Media Sync to work your media enabled BlackBerry smartphone must be connected to your computer via a USB cable. Certain music files may not be supported by the media player, including incompatible file types and files that contain digital rights management technologies.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up
    Well that makes a lot of freakin sense. Purchase music from iTunes that you can't d/l through iTunes.
    01-13-09 02:07 PM
    Well, that's Apple for you.
    01-13-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD