hey everyone

im having a problem figuring this out. i want to create a playlist for the mp3 player. i create a playlist, but how can i add songs besides adding 1 by 1? is there a "marking" key or something that can tag each song i want for that particular playlist? or is it doing song by song?
    01-08-09 06:38 PM
    Your berry will sync with windows media and add your playlists to your berry. I am not sure if you need a newer OS, but set up your playlists in windows media, leave it open and plug your berry in and you should be prompted to sync. It might be helpful if you set mass storage mode to enable automatically. Go to options-media card, set auto enable to yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 06:44 PM
    Also, you can open your media folder on your device or in my computer and create music folders on your device, then drag and drop your music into the folders you want in my computer. You can do more than one file, but I found if you do too many at once, you might corrupt some of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 06:48 PM
    thanx alot, reply was very quick! i appriciate it
    01-08-09 09:10 PM
    i cant figure out how to move a playlist u make with the roxio program to ur phone, it looks like u can only move songs from ur phone to a playlist on your computer but u cant make a playlist from songs and sync gthat playlist to your phone
    01-09-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD