I'm trying to put newer songs onto my Bb curve 8330. It worked fine the first time I used it, but now I put the songs onto the media card, and did the way it supposed too. But when i thought the songs went into my music, I disconnected the USB cord, and looked for the songs but NONE of them went in. So i kept trying to put the music. But on the computer, it says the songs were already in, but when i searched them on my phone they weren't there. Now, i restarted my computer & trying to put the songs, but when i click media manager it says "Run time error! Program: [mediamanger blahblah] .
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." So now i don't know what to do, & i'm stuck trying to put the songs on my phone. Help? Thank you.
    12-30-08 09:47 PM
    Forget Media Manager. On your BB, go to Options > Media Card. Enable mass storage mode, and auto enable when connected. This will let you use your phone just like a usb removable storage device. You can simply drag and drop your files into the music folder on the media card.
    12-30-08 09:55 PM
    Forget Media Manager. On your BB, go to Options > Media Card. Enable mass storage mode, and auto enable when connected. This will let you use your phone just like a usb removable storage device. You can simply drag and drop your files into the music folder on the media card.
    I did that, but when I drag & drop it says it's there; but when I go to check them on my Music on my BB, they don't show up. And just now , I tried playing a song. But it won't load and play.
    12-30-08 10:09 PM
    Did you put them in the folder labeled music? Try a battery pull.
    12-30-08 10:17 PM
    There we go, I just took out the battery & memory card, blew on it & now the songs show up. Thanks.(:
    12-30-08 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD