Ok so i just got me an 8gb card and formatted it and then put all my photos, documents, and music on it and now the media player lags switching from song to song and when pausing or stopping... takes like 5-7 seconds before it switches tracks... is there a media syncing program i should have used or should i disable mass storage or what?

i have about 5.6 gb of info on the card so there is only about 1.5 gb left on the card...
    10-02-08 06:22 PM
    check free memory space
    10-02-08 07:50 PM
    check free memory space
    memory on my BB? or the SD card? because the lag is constant in the media player only... everything else is fine and i experience no lag at all with any other app... not to mention that it took about 6 hours for the media player to "Scan" and add all the songs on the sd card into the menus within the media player...
    10-02-08 09:01 PM
    The media player is on device memory so it may be that. Or a corrupt file on the card. Have you done a batery pull or soft reset?
    10-02-08 09:21 PM
    Problem solved!!!! what i did was format the card and then used windows media player on my pc to Sync all the files (rather than just windows explorer to drag and drop) and viola!!!! wow this is so awsome!!! thanks for the help though!!!
    10-03-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD