Hello, I am new to the blackberry scene. I just upgraded from the Verizon enV2. I had a lot of pictures and videos on a 4gb micro sd. I took the files off the card, formatted the card using windows and placed it into the blackberry. The blackberry put it's system files onto the card. I took the card out and put the pictures and videos and music into the respective folders that blackberry created. The problem that I have is that the blackberry scrolls through the videos and pictures PAINFULLY slow. Is there anything that I can do to speed the process up. The enV2 scrolled through the pictures much much faster. I hope this is only a setting somewhere. Thanks in advance for any help. Squid
    03-10-09 05:29 PM
    Do you mean that it takes a while for the thumnails to show? Is your file free memory running low?
    03-10-09 05:37 PM
    Do you mean that it takes a while for the thumnails to show? Is your file free memory running low?
    Yes, exactly. The thumbnails load extremely slow. I am not sure what you mean by "free memory" running low. How can I check that. Forgot to mention that I am talking about 250 or so pictures.
    03-10-09 06:17 PM
    It sounds normal my free memory is 34 on my 8310 and its slower than I like. How long are we talking, just seconds right - not minutes? Moving everything over to the PC and formatting the card might speed it up once it gets everything cataloged.

FYI - to check your file free go to options>status OR hit alt - shift - H and look for file free memory
    03-10-09 06:49 PM
    What "class" is your memory card? It should have a number on it somewhere, 2, 4, 6...
    03-10-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD