My son was poking on my phone...I am unable to locate my pictures...plugged my cell to blackberry desktop and they are there....but I am unable to find them when I unplug my pc usb from blackberry. I checked Media Card settings---are they correct?
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage
    Mode When Connected: Yes
    Total Space: 964.4 MB
    Free Space: 101.8MB

Thank you!
    04-28-11 11:37 AM
    Media>explore>storage card>blackberry>pictures ...then use the menu to show hidden. Once the hidden pictures are shown, scroll to them and go into their properties. Un-check hidden.
    04-28-11 11:53 AM
    Thank you for responding Trucky..I did everything exactly the way you detailed it...pictures step is where I am stuck.....I got a screen:

Folder under Camera is ZonaSnap, then it details the picture numbers that I am unable to see them---at this point I hit Menu on my phone, marking the "Show Hidden" button. Question: do I have to do this to all my photos listed?

Then after I completely back out and go to Media, then Camera icon, then Open they are not there. But I did to back to your steps up to the picture step and not hit show hidden but instead hit "view thumbnails" and they all pop up.

Question: is there any way to create a folder called My Pictures (like I had before) to view them the way they were originally. I fear that I may delete them in error when poking too many steps. Thank you again.
    Last edited by agdetrick; 04-28-11 at 12:44 PM.
    04-28-11 12:40 PM
    Highlight an individual picture then press Menu/Properties. There is a check box in each pictures properties called Hidden.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD