Hi, I'm having pproblems with my blackberry, I can connect it to my desktop manager with no problem, read and write to the media carda but my pc won't show the media card drive so I can't send an data to it. I've tried it on different pcs, formatted the card, etc with no luck. Any advice?

thanks
    11-17-09 07:13 AM
    When you connect to bbdtm, choose mass storage device
    11-17-09 07:59 AM
    When I plug it to the pc, it makes the sound when it finds a device, then it shows on the taskbar the respective messages about usb device etc, but on the BB it doesn't prompt me to use the mass storage. In the settings of MC I have
    media card supportn
    Mass storage mode support: on
    Auto enabla mass storage mode: prompt

I've tried to change this settings with no luck.

thanks
    11-17-09 08:15 AM
    I too have the same issue. I connect my 8320 and no prompt at all. At options, I have chosen the "prompt" option when connecting the device to the PC, mass media support is enabled and everything looks OK at the device.

The USB cable is the one that came with the device.

On a side note, this BB used to be BES, however, using the JL_Cmder method I managed to remove policy completely. I think that maybe because of the policy, the previous owner (my dad) wasn't able to read the media card (no prompt) and maybe that policy has remained on the phone somehow. I tried wiping the device completely, installing latest OS but the problem persist.

Blackberry Desktop Manager detects the device easily, however, there's no way I can read the media card since there's no prompt when connecting. I know the card works fine since I can take pictures or record videos and those are stored in the media card, I can even check media card status via options > Media Card, so it shouldn't be an issue with the card.

Any advice?
    11-23-09 01:42 PM
    VISIT HERE

SOME UNLOCKED MODEL HAS THIS COMMON PROBLEM
    01-16-10 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD