I just did a soft reset and when my BB came back on I got an errer stating that a media card with an error has been inserted and to use a disk error checking utility on a computer. I did a couple of battery pulls in a row and it didn't help. Can anyone suggest a fix? I was going to take all of my music & pics off the card, re-format it to the bb and put everyhting back on. There's gotta be an easier way.
    01-26-09 12:43 PM
    anyone else ever see this???
    01-26-09 01:05 PM
    Have you tried taking out the media card, then reinserting it? Or if you have a card reader, seeing if the computer can read the card without any errors?
    01-26-09 01:12 PM
    Have you tried taking out the media card, then reinserting it? Or if you have a card reader, seeing if the computer can read the card without any errors?
    Yea I did both. Infact the card is still in the BB and I have it connected to my pc with a usb cable and I can access it that way.

Strange
    01-26-09 01:28 PM
    What you should do is take all your media off, format the card... Copy the media back onto the card. Worked for me I had the same issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 01:45 PM
    What you should do is take all your media off, format the card... Copy the media back onto the card. Worked for me I had the same issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I appreciate your help. Thanks
    01-26-09 01:56 PM
    no problem! did it work for you too?
    01-26-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD