It's a 4GB Micro SD Card which I formatted with the BB and enabled mass storage to use it for MP3's.

The phone started having some problems with randomly deleting things like txt messages or phone logs as well as wouldn't receive txt messages or phone calls at times. I have already tried cold restarts by doing battery pulls.

I first initially pulled the memory card out and put back in after that any and all the MP3's (which are still loaded on the card) would not show up under the music player on the phone as well as some applications which I am not to sure what they are as they never appeared before were on the screen of the phone but were transparent and unclickable.

After pulling the card all together I the phone has gone back to normal operation. I can't for the life of me figure out why? Is it a bad Micro Card or is this brand just a bad card company. I did purchase it off eBay I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for the advice and recommendations as I would like to continue to use it for MP3's as well but if it is going to continue function improperly I'm going to have to exchange it under warranty.
    03-16-09 07:29 AM
    I never formatted my card.
    I have 2 8310's. Both are running 4 gb Sandisk(one of the best out there)

My wifes phone had the same issue but it fixed itself when I did a battery pull.

If you don't have alot of peeps in your BBM then I would do a warranty exchange if possible
    03-16-09 08:47 AM
    I never formatted my card.
    I have 2 8310's. Both are running 4 gb Sandisk(one of the best out there)

My wifes phone had the same issue but it fixed itself when I did a battery pull.

If you don't have alot of peeps in your BBM then I would do a warranty exchange if possible
    Ya I just went ahead and order a new micro SD card Scandisk brand this time hopefully that corrects the error if not I am defiantly looking into getting it swapped under warranty
    03-17-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD