So last night I was on my phone trying to take pictures, my phone kept spamming "Media Card Insterted" and kept doing this forcing my phone to freeze. So I pulled my battery and restarted the phone, I noticed my bg was different, so I wemt to Media, pictures and nothing was there, I did a batt pull several time. Finnaly I went to media card in options and tried to install, didn't work. After 6 battery pulls I put my card in my gf's bb curve, card worked fine. So I guess I'm lost and don't want to lose 8 gigs of music, pics and ring tones! Help me please!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 10:47 AM
    Have you removed the card from your device and re-inserted it? I've heard a lot of people have this issue.
    02-20-09 10:49 AM
    Yea, I restarted it with it out, and re inserted with it in!! So frustrating!!

02-20-09 11:04 AM
    Was the card working before? Is it a new card? Does your device software suppot the card size you are trying to use?

02-20-09 11:14 AM
    It was working before.

02-20-09 11:42 AM
    I should of stated this in the OP. But her card won't work in my phone. The clip goes all the way down, its like the prongs just aren't working!! Help!

02-20-09 11:45 AM
    Did any settings get changed somehow?
    02-20-09 12:11 PM
    Settings? I don't know what settings would of gotten changed to make my phone not read the card.

02-20-09 12:18 PM
    Therer is very few cases where a defected media card can mess the phones expandable memory port.. ( I just got transfered to the new mobile store inside best buy! From att) and I have only seen it one and it was on a blackberry as well.. But as I said very few.. Have you tried re-formatting the card on your PC or maybe the other blackberry, but pc if you can..

02-20-09 12:25 PM
    No. Haven't I will try that!! Just a bummer I'm gonna lose all that stuff!!!

02-20-09 12:55 PM
    Try cleaning the connectors on the phone end and see if that helps. Work gently though don't want to break any of the little pieces.
    02-20-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD