Anybody know how to turn Nowitizkisson in to Assurion??
    04-11-08 05:55 PM
    naw i didnt report it lost i told insurance that my phone got wet and i called from my cellphone when i had to go thru insurance for my dash cus the screen cracked they went by the my imei and asked me so questions they they have this system to tell when the last time you used ur phone and they ask you like around what day the problem or when u lost ur phone
    What??...???
    04-11-08 06:16 PM
    I agree with lizh.... Its a hassle when you really need it, shouldn't be scammin.
    04-11-08 06:22 PM
    "Anybody know how to turn Nowitizkisson in to Assurion??"

Seriously, Nowitizkisson, dude...you've got to be smarter than that. I'm not an attorney nor am I in law enforcement however, it would appear that you may have really screwed yourself here. Even if you didn't intend to defraud the insurance company, if this post came to the surface in discovery proceedings, it would be indefensible. BTW for the record, I love Assurion. They have replaced two BB for me after my two year old was convinced they could swim in toilets! Best money I ever spent was on the TEC through VZW.

Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't yet realize that everything electronic (i.e. e-mail, web blogs & postings) are forever?!?!?!?

It was certainly good for a laugh though...
    04-11-08 06:30 PM
    Um, i dont think I still really understand what is going on here...other than wondering since when did At&t start offering insurance on Curves?
    04-11-08 06:56 PM
    Dude, maybe you should spend less time trying to get over on people and more time on you grammar. Without the translations, I would have no idea what you were talking about.
    04-11-08 07:10 PM
    i didnt say that i did it i was just asking if it was a good deal but other than sprint which in my mind dont count tell me another phone company that offers insurance claims for 50 dollars on a high price end phone ? i work for att and they sure as heck dont offer that price on their phones they dont even offer insurence for some phones like he said
    What do you mean when you said you didn't do it but was just asking us if it was a good deal? I have copied and pasted 3 of your posts below, one of which says you already have a claim number.

lol sorry for being confusing but im bored at work but yea to clear things up she wants to trade a iphone for my curve and i already have a clame number but i didnt know that asurion made u pay right then and there and i didnt have my credit card at school when i called them but it already thru for insurance i just have to pay the 110

naw i didnt report it lost i told insurance that my phone got wet and i called from my cellphone when i had to go thru insurance for my dash cus the screen cracked they went by the my imei and asked me so questions they they have this system to tell when the last time you used ur phone and they ask you like around what day the problem or when u lost ur phone

well my curve is already unlocked im not sure that she going to stick with att still or comming to t mobile but i also asked do i need to send in the phone she said no since its an insurance claim not warrenty
    04-11-08 07:14 PM
    Stealing is stealing- whether it's bubble gum or a phone thru insurance "fraud". Choices and consequences.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 07:39 PM
    dud htey are going to find you and i hope they do, just do the right thing and call the insurance back cancel the claim and begg forgiveness , you do know thru the net they can find out where the post is from , people on here also work for these companies.
    "think before you type"
    04-11-08 08:40 PM
    "Anybody know how to turn Nowitizkisson in to Assurion??"

Seriously, Nowitizkisson, dude...you've got to be smarter than that. I'm not an attorney nor am I in law enforcement however, it would appear that you may have really screwed yourself here. Even if you didn't intend to defraud the insurance company, if this post came to the surface in discovery proceedings, it would be indefensible. BTW for the record, I love Assurion. They have replaced two BB for me after my two year old was convinced they could swim in toilets! Best money I ever spent was on the TEC through VZW.

Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't yet realize that everything electronic (i.e. e-mail, web blogs & postings) are forever?!?!?!?

It was certainly good for a laugh though...

Bravo! Mr. "Nowitizkisson" ... you have succeeded in reminding me that there are still people on this planet that belong on the "World's Dumbest Criminals Show". If you were up here in Canada... the Mounties would be all over you! To the Americans on this site... now I know why your prisons are so full! It all makes sense now! LOL... love you all

Keep on Crackin!
    04-11-08 08:54 PM
    yea man, bad call.

i had no idea that when they claim your phone lost and/or stolen it doesnt work at all. so if some scumbag steals my phone and i report it, it will be useless to him? he couldnt put his sim in and use it?
    04-11-08 09:32 PM
    I agree with lizh.... Its a hassle when you really need it, shouldn't be scammin.
    Thanks! Garbagefairy!
    04-12-08 02:05 AM
    hahahahaha how do you feel now smart guy you were looking for approval and all you got was everyone telling you how much of an ***** you are, like the guy in happy gilmore said "j*cka$$!!"
    04-12-08 03:51 AM
    Sorry this thread is getting out of control .. I'm closing it.
    04-12-08 09:06 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD