Wondering if this is just me or if others have experienced this:

Connecting Curve 8320 to Vista computer, with Mass Storage Mode enabled without prompting, a new drive letter appears, but when clicking on the drive letter I am told to connect a device. Only after disconnecting and reconnecting the Curve 3 times will I get Autoplay to run and be able to access the media card on the Curve.

In short, the only way I get Autoplay to run (and access to the Curve's media card) is by connecting and disconnecting the phone to the computer a total of 3 times? Is there a solution for this?
    07-26-08 09:22 AM
    I do have vista but it did prompt for me for the Massge storage usage option...Which OS r u using .. I am still on 4.2
    07-26-08 10:47 AM
    I do have vista but it did prompt for me for the Massge storage usage option...Which OS r u using .. I am still on 4.2
    OS is 4.5 from Orange UK. I have it set on phone to used Mass Storage Mode upon connecting (no prompting). The issue is the computer recognizes a drive has been connected, assigns a drive letter (in my case K:\) but I can't access it. Only when I disconnect and reconnect 3 times will AutoPlay finally pop up on the computer rendering the drive accessible.
    07-26-08 11:24 AM
    go back to XP pro

i hate everything microsoft... sound like it's a problem with vista though, and not your BB...
    07-26-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD