All of a sudden my 8330 got hammered with @ 30 emails from RIM_bca28a80....I don't know what happened and am unsure of which email account (I have 3 accounts) received them all. It just shows up in my messages folder. It says not to remove or delete..."this message is used to carry data between the blackberry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server." Please help, this is very annoying! I should also add that I googled this problem and did some troubleshooting. My desktop software is installed with the BIS option (double checked) and I went to delete the desktop service books, but they were not there....What else can I do?
    Last edited by stephers24; 03-30-09 at 09:50 PM.
    03-30-09 09:35 PM
    Are you set up on a BES ( ie, work/corporate email). I've gotten this several time when there is an incomplete enterprise activation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 10:39 PM
    Give it 24 hours. The messages will process, and they will go away. I would suggest deleting all but 1. This is normal, trust me.

Do you have the desktop redirector set up? i got these mainly while the redirector was running.

They will stop on their own, given time.
    03-30-09 10:42 PM
    I checked...software is set for BIS-I uninstalled and reinstalled to make sure. Should I delete the email accts and re-install? If I were running BES wouldn't the desktop service book be listed? Sorry for my ignorance...pretty new at this, there sure is a lot to learn! Thx for your responses!!
    03-30-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD