i have 3 diff email accounts on my bb
    one of them is pretty heavy use and i can get 200-700 emails a day
    how can i mark them all that they were opened so the red light wont blink? or better yet can i select bunch and mark those? ( like pressing ctrl and clicking on eachone on your pc...is that possible?)

and how can i see the whole email subject? i dont have to see the address ( it be nice if i can see both, address and the whole subject) 3 lines per email????
    11-13-08 04:16 PM
    When you're viewing your Inbox > highlight the date > press the Menu Key > select Mark prior Opened. You can also highlight a group of messages by holding down your Alt key and moving the trackball. Just by opening the mail folder and then exiting, even without viewing new messages, should remove the flashing LED.
    11-13-08 04:29 PM
    BTW, welcome to CB!
    11-13-08 04:30 PM
    NICE SWEET!!!! THANK YOU

and thanks for welcoming me

how about part 2 of the question?? about email subject?
    11-13-08 04:40 PM
    Like Spooner said above, whenever I open the messages folder (and not even opening or reading the emails) the red light will stop blinking. Basically, the bb thinks that you now *KNOW* that those messages are there whether you've read them or not. This way, you won't have to go back and figure out which messages are *really* unread.
    Last edited by PCgirl; 11-13-08 at 04:45 PM.
    11-13-08 04:42 PM
    yes i get that but my question is how can i see the whole email subject? i dont have to see the address ( it be nice if i can see both, address and the whole subject) 3 lines per email????

most of the emails i get are long , automticly generated and the most important part for me is at the end of the subject....how can i see it without actually opening the email?

its kind of a pain in the arrs when u have to do it 100s of times a day...it would be nice if i could just scrol through them and see the whole subject
    11-13-08 04:50 PM
    NICE SWEET!!!! THANK YOU

and thanks for welcoming me

how about part 2 of the question?? about email subject?
    Hmmm...the only thing I can think of is choosing the skinniest font and making the font size small, like 7 so you see more of the subject.
    Home Screen --> Options --> Screen/Keyboard --> Font size or Font Family --> Save.
    11-13-08 04:52 PM
    pc girl
    thanks i tried that, it makes my txt msg look little better with the smaller font but my email subject still is not visible in full

is it possible to set that the email subject is displayed on 2 lines????
    11-13-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD