ok so i have a motorcycle and theres nothing more annyoing then riding hard and then hearing a country song come on HELP! i need to set up a playlist and have no idea how to do it. ive been messing around in Roxio and still cant figure it out. im reading other threads but im not understanding. Maybe someone could explain and dumb it down a bit and explain how to set up a playlist for the 8300 curve
    08-18-08 12:27 PM
    what program do you use to put music on your berry?
    08-18-08 12:31 PM
    i dl music from Limewire. i had a problem getting the usb to connect to instead of just fixing it. i went into my computer and just drug the files from limewire and dropped them into the MUSIC file
    08-18-08 12:46 PM
    i dl music from Limewire. i had a problem getting the usb to connect to instead of just fixing it. i went into my computer and just drug the files from limewire and dropped them into the MUSIC file
    you'll catch a little he!! around here for using p2p music however your method of drag/drop is just fine you could also create the play list right on your bb just highlight the song >menu>add to playlist
    08-18-08 12:57 PM
    you'll catch a little he!! around here for using p2p music however your method of drag/drop is just fine you could also create the play list right on your bb just highlight the song >menu>add to playlist
    lol im sorry i dont even know wat p2p means. lol but i also have I tunes. if ur refuring to the fact that i steal my music.
    08-18-08 01:02 PM
    i dont have an option of "adding to a playlist"
    08-18-08 01:05 PM
    lol im sorry i dont even know wat p2p means. lol but i also have I tunes. if ur refuring to the fact that i steal my music.
    p2p=peer to peer , yeah I still use limewire sometimes too, hard to quit. Some folks take it personally however.
    08-18-08 01:05 PM
    i dont have an option of "adding to a playlist"
    what o.s do you have?
    08-18-08 01:06 PM
    what o.s do you have?

see im really bad with this stuff...i dont know even know wat OS is. lol i keep reading it, and im reading something about a 4. something being able to make a playlist.
    08-18-08 01:10 PM
    os= operating system hit options>about its v4._____
    08-18-08 01:16 PM
    playlist may only be available for os 4.5 if so update that BB!
    08-18-08 01:19 PM
    is there no other way around that?
    08-18-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD