Hello I have a Curve 8330 for sprint, and its fine, but sometimes the games I bought for it sometimes, run a little choppy or briefly slow. How do I speed up my phone? For these games?
    06-11-10 03:58 PM
    Mostly, clear out as much file free memory as possible. Make sure you don't have anything running in the background.

If you are hardcore about it, put your BB in airplane mode so the data services won't be running in the background as well. That should help a lot.
    06-11-10 04:05 PM
    I have this program called Lookout. Its anti virus, also a GPS, so if i lose the phone i can go to their site and find my phone, it has a erase option if the cell is stolen I pres a button online and it wipes all the data. Could that be running in the background and slowing it down?
    06-11-10 04:08 PM
    on an 8330 from the home screen click menu >menu and scroll down to switch application thats whats running in your background... all the icon's you see...
    06-11-10 04:14 PM
    Ok i did that and heres all whats running in the background.
    Messages,Video Camera, Home Screen,Media, Lookout Security,Options,Blackberry messenger,Color ID, Now Playing,Browser,Phone.
    Once Im in this screen,how do I close some of these programs?
    06-11-10 04:20 PM
    Wow, dude, you need to learn how to properly close/exit out of the programs you use.

Always exit a program/app by pressing Menu and select Close/Exit. Don't leave an app by pressing the End or Back key.

From the Application Switcher, scroll to the app and open it. Then properly close/Exit. Repeat till only the 5 native apps are running (Home, BBM, Browser, Phone, Messages).
    06-11-10 04:30 PM
    Yikes! How did that thing even work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD