im new here so please beer with me.is there a way i can change the main screen icons if so how maybe i want all my email and sms texts on the main screen not the call log and calender.can i send picture mail? how . and why cant i see any pictures or videos in my email just words
    11-29-08 07:49 PM
    As far as moving the screen icons, you will have to find or use a theme that has customizable icons, some themes are set, some you can move.

I LOVE this site for themes, check em out

Themes4BB.com| Free BlackBerry Themes|New BlackBerry Bold and Storm Custom Themes

Like i said, some you can move, some no.

Sprint Blackberries do not as yet, have MMS capabilities.
    11-29-08 07:51 PM
    As far as you not seeing pictures etc in emailo, once yu get the email, do you hit the menu key, then download attachment?
    11-29-08 07:54 PM
    im new here so please beer with me.is there a way i can change the main screen icons if so how maybe i want all my email and sms texts on the main screen not the call log and calender.can i send picture mail? how . and why cant i see any pictures or videos in my email just words
    Yes, you can move the home screen icons around and hide the ones you don't want to see. Just move to the icon you want to move/hide, press the menu button, and follow the instructions on the screen. After hidden, you can always press menu, then deselect "Hide All" so that you can see all the icons. The ones you've hidden will be greyed out, so you can go to one and unhide it again if you wish.

As for the email questions, your best bet is to go to the FAQ's/How-To guides on the first screen of the forums. There are lots of well-written, easy to understand tutorials there. There are also very good help files on the phone.
    11-29-08 08:20 PM
    Yes, you can move the home screen icons around and hide the ones you don't want to see. Just move to the icon you want to move/hide, press the menu button, and follow the instructions on the screen. After hidden, you can always press menu, then deselect "Hide All" so that you can see all the icons. The ones you've hidden will be greyed out, so you can go to one and unhide it again if you wish.

As for the email questions, your best bet is to go to the FAQ's/How-To guides on the first screen of the forums. There are lots of well-written, easy to understand tutorials there. There are also very good help files on the phone.

The moveable icons are theme related, as I said, some themes you cant, some you can
    11-29-08 08:22 PM
    Duplicate thread, closed.
    11-29-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD