My BB 8330 on the Verizon network is doing something odd. The indicator on the phone shows the volume all the way up. However, when I listen to the phone, it's not as loud as it once was. I tried turning it up more on the unit itself, but it says it's as high as it will go. I am wondering if there is a setting I hit on accident that did something to sort of mute it a bit even when it's turned up. It's very weird...

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    02-09-09 01:39 PM
    Have you recently upgraded your OS? A lot of versions of 4.5 have low speaker volume issues.
    02-09-09 01:51 PM
    I'm having the same problem. And no, I have not upgraded the OS. When I dial the numbers, that sound is loud like normal. But the phone call itself is very very low. I have to press the phone into my ear to be able to hear it.
    02-09-09 07:46 PM
    Have you recently upgraded your OS? A lot of versions of 4.5 have low speaker volume issues.
    Negative ghost rider! It's the same OS as the day I bought it. It's very odd that all of the sudden, it's not as loud as it once was when I am on the phone. Wish there were a solution...
    02-09-09 08:33 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull!? Not sure it will fix it but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:37 PM
    Wow! I JUST did a battery pull and it returned everything to the way it use to be. Thanks for the suggestion!
    02-09-09 08:54 PM
    Battery pulls will help fix a lot of things!

When in doubt, pull the battery!! (Except during an OS install).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD