So I just got my blackberry curve a few days ago and I really like it. Weird though, I keep seeing blackberrys wherever I go...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 07:25 PM
    Haha that makes you a berry spotter.

02-14-09 07:26 PM
    I guess it does huh, lol

02-14-09 07:27 PM
    Now comes the themes, apps & accessories.

Your not alone this is my 1st BlackBerry & i'll never go back!
    02-14-09 07:28 PM
    congrats on your new blackberry!
    02-14-09 07:29 PM
    I was the same way when I got my BB; started seeing them everywhere. Now, I hardly notice what phone a person has.

Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    02-14-09 07:30 PM
    Enjoy ur new curve-i have same ph 8330 & loooove it-i will NEVER go bak to a "regular" cell ph either lol-well bb people are 1 of a kind I'm told- lol enjoy & welcome!

02-14-09 07:35 PM
    Welcome aboard wyliefox..... now its time to get some themes and apps.... haha
    Enjoy your new addiction
    02-14-09 07:40 PM
    Now comes the themes, apps & accessories.

Your not alone this is my 1st BlackBerry & i'll never go back!
    I agree with above, I'll never go back.
    02-14-09 08:39 PM
    You know the funny thing is, at least for me, I worry so much about it getting scratched or blemished.

I did go out & installed a BSE to protect mine.
    02-14-09 08:44 PM
    Haha yeah same I've installed zagg here gotta love bb.

02-14-09 09:14 PM
    I have a curve too, love it a whole lot. I mean I can do everything I want/need to do on it. What I love about it most is how convenient it is. I can ley in my bed before bed and do a little surfing before bed. You won't get bored with it.

02-15-09 01:11 AM
    BLACKBERRYY CURVE is probably the most genius devise created! im in love with mine
    02-15-09 01:17 AM
    He is only in love wit his bc I told him how it was he was doubtful at first but now he loves it I loved mine straight out the box before I had it haha.. Oh yea he is my brother btw

02-15-09 04:05 AM
    I'm lovin' this Curve, too.
    It arrived two days ago as Storm replacement.
    OMG, I'm having a blast with it. I put on themes, anxiously anticipating some bad behavior ala Storm, but they work flawlessly! (I'm actually finding my neck muscles are less tense now, too. )

I immediately put a screen protector on it and Seidio rubberized hard case to keep it shiny new as possible. Mine's pink, love the pink!

Next is getting the hang of typing and finding a good PIM app.
    02-15-09 08:35 AM
    Happy New Berry!!

I love my curve too!! My hubby loves his also.. before long you'll be doing everyday things like laundry, cooking and cleaning with one hand cos your berry will be in the other!!In fact.. the only time i'm not holding it is when i'm on my computer(but it is right beside me!!) and it is the last thing I look at at night!!! (sorry hubbyxx!!)
    02-15-09 11:33 AM
    Its hard not to be addicted to this little device. From making videos to surfing the web, to messaging. I mean it does it all, so glad I have it.

02-15-09 09:18 PM
    So I just got my blackberry curve a few days ago and I really like it. Weird though, I keep seeing blackberrys wherever I go...

Too funny. I now also see blackberry's everywhere I go. I also strike up conversations with complete strangers who are using their blackberrys. I tell you...I am in love with my Curve.
    02-15-09 09:25 PM
    The curve is a great device, amazing what these lil babies can do.
    02-15-09 09:28 PM
    I love it too my 8330 its the best and i still having my bb pearl 8130 and both are the best of all my wife now is using the pearl and me the curve both from iusacell mexico and i really like to a have a. bb 8330 and 8130 friend to share and ask things about our great smartphone no regular phones bye

02-15-09 10:41 PM
    You will get more attatched by the minute. Congrats! Welcome to the addiction.

I've had mine for about 3 months. I agree, thats the only phone I notice now on other people, are berries. When I see someone with one, I stare way to much. Trying to figure out if they know all the wonderful capabilities of it.(:
    02-15-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD