I've had my bb8330 for the last week and I must say this device is awesome thus far. I upgraded from a moto q9c which was not bad either but I am liking the bb abit more. As soon as I got it I upgraded the OS and got the cb quick launcher, mlb quick launcher and a few others. I am glad I got this other than the palm treo from sprint. Only gripe so far is that I dl the youtube quick launch but can't get the videos to play. I will search forums and see if there is something I may have missed to make it work. Oh well of to browsing the forums for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 04:42 PM
    I too had a Moto Q9c and I really liked that phone when it would work. After having to swap it out 3 times, I finally had to move on to the 8330. It just wasnt worth it anymore. I wished I had moved on sooner. This thing is awesome.
    03-14-09 07:58 PM
    I agree. Coming from an HTC Mogul with windows mobile, the speed and stability of the OS is amazing

03-14-09 08:20 PM
    Yea I love my 8330, it just functions so well. And the os upgrade really allowed my appreciate this phone even more

03-14-09 11:14 PM
    Welcome to the addiction! Here's a great link if you haven't already seen it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-14-09 11:33 PM
    I have had mine for a week also. Came from the Titanium Voyager which I gave to my daughter. That thing was a toy compared to this. Wonder what the replacement for this will be from VZW.....

03-14-09 11:56 PM
    I also just upgraded to a 8330 from a moto q I love this phone I wish I would have got one sooner.

03-14-09 11:57 PM
    Curve is easy to love, and even better to start an addiction to the CB. Welcome aboard!

03-15-09 01:38 AM
    I really like my 8330 but unlike some of you I stepped up from the razor. First smart phone. My wife on the other hand says she gets crap reseption at her work. Mysapce, browser, and pics load very slow and she wishes she had her old phone and plan back. Im trying to work with her phone. Maybe she just got a bad 8330 and we need to get a replacment . We have only had them for 5 days. Sitting at home with both in my hands mine does run much faster. Anyway really good BB.
    03-15-09 01:53 AM
    Welcome to
    CB and the BB world. I know a couple people that have
    switch from the moto Q. Glad to hear you are liking the bb better. Wish I could explain it to everyone. The youtube problem could be in just need of an os upgrade.
    03-15-09 06:56 AM
    I upgraded a month ago from the HTC Touch / Palm Treo 755p to 8330's. Both my wife and I like the BB for stability! The darn thing never crashes!

I really miss my Redfly though, but the BB keyboard is simply amazing.
    03-15-09 11:15 AM
    it gets better every day!!!!!! the force is strong with my curve..
    03-15-09 03:06 PM
    Sweet!! Hope it brings u hours of joy
    03-15-09 03:07 PM
    Just testing out my first post to say i too love this 8330. I switched to Sprint so I could have nascar sprint cup mobile and found out that there is ALOT more to love about this phone. I browse here and learn more every day.
    later
    03-15-09 04:29 PM
    I love my 8330, two weeks old
    03-15-09 05:25 PM
    The Curve series blackberry is the best blackberry to start off with aside from the pearl.

03-15-09 11:41 PM
    I have had mine for a week also. Came from the Titanium Voyager which I gave to my daughter. That thing was a toy compared to this. Wonder what the replacement for this will be from VZW.....

I actually just gave my Curve to my daughter and moved to the Storm. I loved the Curve but the Storm sucked me in. But not before I bought another Curve for my wife. Now we are a BB family.
    04-22-09 04:41 PM
    I love my 8330!
    04-22-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD