Ok so a week ago, I got a different blackberry from US CELLULAR that they sent me because I was having problems with my phone freezing. Same phone, curve 8330. Well I just put everything from my old curve, on to the new one. And now I am having the same problems with this one.It freezes, then I get the hour glass which spins around for atleast 10 mins at a time, then the APP ERROR message comes up sometimes. I have to do a battery pull or (CTRL,ALT, DELETE) alteast 4-5 times a day.I dont understand why. I dont have a lot of pictures. No videos. No radio software downloaded.

Here is a list of what I do have.

Running OS 4.5.0.131
    Beyond 411
    Blackberry App World 1.0.026
    Blackberry Maps 4.5.0
    Blackberry Messenger 5.0.0.57
    Brickbreaker 4.5.0
    Browser 4.5.0
    Iberry Theme
    Facebook 1.7.0.22
    Google Maps 3.2.0
    Myspace 1.5.1.7
    Open Beak (Twitter App) 1.1.0.0
    Opera Mini 4.2
    Quick Search With Google 1.0.0.31
    QuickPull 1.2.0
    Weather Eye 1.0.22.4
    Windows Live Messenger 2.5.30
    Yahoo!Go 3.0.47
    Yahoo Messenger 2.5.30

No videos, no voice recordings or anything. I shouldnt be having this many problems. Anybody have any ideas what is going on with my phones?!?!
    12-30-09 11:06 PM
    Could be a couple of things. Did you transfer a memory card from the old BB to the new BB? The card could be corrupted, which is causing the problems.

The other possibility is that you did a device transfer, or a Restore from a backup to the new device, which transferred the problem over.
    12-30-09 11:29 PM
    With the power on, take the battery out. Remove the memory card, reinsert the battery only. See if your 8330 behaves itself without the memory card. If it is the card, put the card back and move your files off the card. Reformat the card in the BB (options, media card, menu, format card), then put your files back on the card.
    12-30-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD