Hello All, Please Help!!!

I just bought my first BB yesterday and today I formatted my memory card. Before I did that though I moved all my pics to "Device Memory". After formatting the card I can't seem to find my pics anywhere. At first I thought that I may have messed up and deleted them some how but my wallpaper is still one of my pics that "disappeared", so the files must still be on my phone somewhere.

If anyone has any help please let me know. Thank you!!
    12-30-08 01:49 PM
    Try going to media then menu and explore...?
    12-30-08 02:00 PM
    I did that and nothing is there. I even tried showing hidden files and nothing. I just don't understand that if they're deleted then how can my wallpaper still be there?
    12-30-08 02:10 PM
    If you did an overwrite, you MAY still be able to recover the data, but each successive rewrite will lessen your chances of any recovery. You will need a data recovery app installed on your computer, then direct access to your media card - preferably removed from your Berry.

There are a few decent free/low-cost data recovery apps available but I'd have to check which ones before I could recommend one. Use caution if you search for one as some are just fronts for malware packages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:14 PM
    Hmm...got me there. Perhaps it didnt delete just that one pic as a background?
    12-30-08 02:15 PM
    Is there any way to find out any info on the wallpaper pic? The only thing I was able to find is that it has to be set within the pic menu.
    12-30-08 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD