My BB says, "Your deivce does not currently have nay Browser COnfiguration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provide to enable the Browser on your device."

What happened?
    06-08-09 07:52 AM
    I don't know why but this happens from time to time... infrequently though so not to worry. Just resend your service books and it should be fine.

I have a website where I can do that online but I have Verizon so not sure it would work for you. I would call Sprint, ask them to resend your service books and then also ask them what the website is where you can do it yourself.

It is the same website where you can manage your email accounts. Just look for the button to resend service books.

Jim
    06-08-09 07:59 AM
    06-08-09 08:02 AM
    My IT guy handles the email accounts so I'll have to call him. Thanks for the responses.
    06-08-09 08:03 AM
    It's fairly simple to do! No need for an IT geek! On your homescreen, you should have an icon titled Setup Email. Click on it, the page that shows up will have an option to send service books, click on that and you're done. Easy as pie!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 08:07 AM
    I dont have a setup email icon. I have setup wizard, but not setup email.
    06-08-09 08:12 AM
    If you want the Browser icon back, go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table >Hit Menu >Register Now...
    06-08-09 08:18 AM
    "If you want the Browser icon back, go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table >Hit Menu >Register Now..."

Money! Thanks a bunch.
    06-08-09 08:20 AM
    I dont have a setup email icon. I have setup wizard, but not setup email.

May be called "e-mail settings". Looks like an envelope with a gear. Have you changed phones or cut service lately? Sounds like you need to repush your service altogether by the sound of it. Can be done online or in Options>Advanced>Host Routing.
    06-08-09 08:21 AM
    "If you want the Browser icon back, go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table >Hit Menu >Register Now..."

Money! Thanks a bunch.

Anytime, glad you got it back...
    06-08-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD