so i was careless and did not make a backup before i ran the memory cleaner, it was like memory max or something like that. anyways, i removed all of my tones on accident, i thought it'll let you pick and choose which you want to remove, but nope, it auto does all of them.

so is there anyway to get all my tones back? these are the default bb tones. is there a zip collection of all the tones that i can just dl as mp3 or something? or is there a jad/cod/alx backup file that has all of the tones that i can just reload?

i searched and some say to reload the OS, but that is impractical to reload everything just to get tones back haha.

thanks!

edit: i am on at&t 8310, 4.5.0.102 os
    11-22-08 04:08 PM
    I think you'll have to reload your os.
    11-22-08 04:11 PM
    ^that makes me sad! gotta be a collection of mp3s online rite? i tried searching but to no avail
    11-22-08 04:12 PM
    your own ringtones or the ones that came on your blackberry?
    11-22-08 04:13 PM
    OP said "default BB tone". Do a backup of your data, then reinstall the OS, and be more careful of what you delete this time!
    11-22-08 04:20 PM
    thanks for the feedback, but reloading OS is troublesome just for tones. however, i did some more research and the good folks over at pinstack created a zip with all of the preloaded bb tones for dl!

Preloaded BB Ringtones - PinStack.com Forums
    11-22-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD