I bought my first BRAND NEW BBerry, the pink curve a few months ago. Had to be sent a silver replacement(refurbished), because my charging port broke, no longer allowing me to charge my phone. Pretty pissed, because I have to manually enter friends names for no, until I have time to head to verizon for a transfer. Ughhh! They will contact me in about two weeks when the Pink refurbished ones come in,because I cant take the silver.. I'm sorry!
    After activation, I did not see the Internet icon, had to call up Verizon. Hung up with them, then had to call them again because my email icons were not there. They managed to get them on there by signing me up to the online Blackberry site. My issue that is currently pissing me off: I use to be able to change my email signature from my phone, but cant remember how to do it. So now my only option is via online. [B]Can someone tell me how I can do that? It's not that big a deal since I can change it online, but the fact that I use to be able to do it from my phone, is pissing me off. Kinda like the name of the song you know, but just cant remember the name.
    I'm not even going to stress myself adding the same stuff I had on this phone, because I will have another pin, another phone, and probably go through this same ****...Ughh..
    05-19-09 06:26 PM
    ive never been able to change my email sig from my phone, only by logging in to my bis server on my pc
    05-19-09 06:28 PM
    You can't edit the signature from the device, I think you can if you're on BES, someone tell me if i'm wrong, which means you get your work emails from a corporaate server. Is this a personal phone or is it work issued?
    05-19-09 06:29 PM
    I have, and I cant remember the steps I followed that allowed me to do so, but I did.. Now with this new phone, I'm all messed up!
    05-19-09 06:30 PM
    To change you signature online go here and login then edit the email account you want the signature changed on. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    05-19-09 06:32 PM
    You can't edit the signature from the device, I think you can if you're on BES, someone tell me if i'm wrong, which means you get your work emails from a corporaate server. Is this a personal phone or is it work issued?
    Its personal.. Ive never used BES until ten minutes ago. I found out how through searching online, but that was alot of googling. My problem is I just cant remember what I did.
    05-19-09 06:33 PM
    goto email settings>email accounts>edit (under the email you wish), scroll down to signature (than change it)
    05-19-09 06:33 PM
    looks like you can now... login to your set-up internet email icon and you edit your signatures
    05-19-09 06:35 PM
    goto email settings>email accounts>edit (under the email you wish), scroll down to signature (than change it)
    Its not allowing me to change it via my phone. Do you think its because I created an account with the BIS?
    05-19-09 06:40 PM
    This ability to change your signature from your device was supposed to be part of the BIS 2.6 upgrade. Just like the gmail IMAP that worked great for a day or two then went haywire. I know I cant do it from my device.
    05-19-09 06:52 PM
    Yep, log in to Verizon's BIS webpage and change it from there...
    05-19-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD