Dam....this is the Second time this has happened.

I enter a number on my BB...and then hot sync it with Outlook and then come back later and its gone....!!!

SOB!!!

Anyone know where this number may have gone?
    07-10-09 08:03 AM
    WOW hot sync, must be an old palm user . Not sure this is problem, but check in your address book. Menu>filter and make sure nothing is checked.
    07-10-09 08:08 AM
    No....nothing checked....Damm!

That was a Hot chick's number i lost too (sigh).

PS. Yeah...Hotsync User Here....lol.Good Detective work....
    07-11-09 09:19 AM
    Are the numbers still in outlook? If so try this. In the sync Icon, reset the sync config. The reset them up and make sure they are set 2 way sync. If you have one way with computer to win, then when you sync the computer does not have anything and will take them off the device. To test this, place a contact in outlook and then sync, if it shows on the device, then this might be solution
    07-11-09 09:27 AM
    thanks....but i already tried this.

1. I Inputed the number in my BB....and then sync with outlook.

looks like that number might be GONE(sigh)

Are the numbers still in outlook? If so try this. In the sync Icon, reset the sync config. The reset them up and make sure they are set 2 way sync. If you have one way with computer to win, then when you sync the computer does not have anything and will take them off the device. To test this, place a contact in outlook and then sync, if it shows on the device, then this might be solution
    07-13-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD