hey guys i recently had to have my curve replaced and need to dl logmaid again but for some reason every link is missing and i cant find it anywhere so does anyone have a location i can download it? ive been searching and unfortunately i can't find it. any help?
    03-07-09 12:49 AM
    Skip the download. Logmaid will save you a maximum of 200KB
    (the max size of the event log). The app will actually consume
    more memory than it recovers.
    03-07-09 12:59 AM
    yea i was figuring i could just go clear it out at the end of each day manually but it was just convenient. plus really helpful when i had the storm
    03-07-09 01:49 AM
    yea i was figuring i could just go clear it out at the end of each day manually but it was just convenient. plus really helpful when i had the storm
    Clearing the Alert Log does little good. I mean if you are having memory issues there are far better ways to recoup some memory - 200k is not worth the time it takes to type lglg IMO Running the 8330 you should be good with just simple periodic housecleaning.
    03-07-09 02:00 AM
    Logmaid is touted and activating the 'java garbage collector' etc but it didn't do anything for me. So off it went.
    03-07-09 02:02 AM
    i actually dont have any memory issues just liek to keep things running smooth. how often you recommend i clean it out? but realisticly my phone has plenty of memory and is set up for optimization just that was the last step so i guess i dont really need it.
    03-07-09 02:12 AM
    Skip the download. Logmaid will save you a maximum of 200KB
    (the max size of the event log). The app will actually consume
    more memory than it recovers.
    logmaid is 1.94kb, initiallizes no variables, only makes direct system calls, sleeps for 1 hour then runs for 2 seconds for its payload...

so how do you figure "The app will actually consume
    more memory than it recovers." ?
    03-07-09 11:26 AM
    i found it in the appstore thanks guys i tried all ota links on this site and other couldnt get it to work btu managed to dl it last nite from appstore. even if it takes up what it frees so be it i enjoy the program
    03-07-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD