Hey all. I use Media Sync to put songs from iTunes onto my BB, and I was wondering, since you seem to have to add songs via playlists that are first created in iTunes, if you had multiple playlists that contain the same songs, do those songs get added multiple times, or just once and the BB knows to just "link" to it, so to speak, across the different playlists?

Thanks.
    Last edited by JohnJSal; 07-29-08 at 09:39 AM.
    07-29-08 09:30 AM
    That is a good question... I am wondering the same thing, especially since I have not used Media Sync yet
    07-29-08 09:34 AM
    That is a good question... I am wondering the same thing, especially since I have not used Media Sync yet
    I actually tried the Desktop Manager first and it seems to be just a simple drag-and-drop of files from the PC to the memory card, and even then, it didn't seem to work for me. After adding songs to the device, I went to the media player to check and it showed that there weren't any songs on it!

Media Sync seems much better anyway, since you can create playlists in iTunes first and then just add them directly to the memory card.
    07-29-08 09:38 AM
    that's a good question.....but my guess it dose because its different playlist and it be added the song u have for each playlist..
    07-29-08 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD