And all this time I thought it was an airhole for the little man that lived inside.
    09-28-08 10:57 AM
    Not on the back, but on the bottom...there is a little hole.

Is that for anything? Probably a stupid question but I'm curious...
    I am not so sure we should be poking fun here. I have always found that an unidentified little hole in anything should be investigated at great length before attempting to access it in any way.

I think this is a good lesson that we can all learn from
    09-28-08 11:41 AM
    I was thinking ( I know Dangerous), but how about we petition congress for 100 billion study to figure out the real reason for the little hole.
    09-28-08 11:44 AM
    I am not so sure we should be poking fun here. I have always found that an unidentified little hole in anything should be investigated at great length before attempting to access it in any way.

I think this is a good lesson that we can all learn from
    Exactly.

I was half expecting this to turn into a Father/son type conversation.

Grab a beer son let me tell you what that little hole is really for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 11:47 AM
    Exactly.

I was half expecting this to turn into a Father/son type conversation.

Grab a beer son let me tell you what that little hole is really for

And then Trojan invented the raincoat
    09-28-08 11:51 AM
    And then Trojan invented the raincoat
    And then tylenol migraine rapid release was found

09-28-08 11:54 AM
    There is a famous song about holes:
    "Four thousand holes in blackburn, lancashire
    And though the holes were rather small
    They had to count them all
    Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall
    "

The hole in a BlackBerry is known as a BlackHole. There is nothing in there so do not block this hole up or, nothing can get out.

The real reason for this little hoe is to allow egress for the elves who built the BlackBerry from the inside out. When they have finished, this is where they exit.
    09-28-08 01:15 PM
    There is a famous song about holes:
    "Four thousand holes in blackburn, lancashire
    And though the holes were rather small
    They had to count them all
    Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall
    "

The hole in a BlackBerry is known as a BlackHole. There is nothing in there so do not block this hole up or, nothing can get out.

The real reason for this little hoe is to allow egress for the elves who built the BlackBerry from the inside out. When they have finished, this is where they exit.
    From what I have seen here some people have elves others have gremlins
    09-28-08 01:55 PM
    So, as I understand it, this little hole is a multi-tasking hole that fills (or is filled) with a variety of purposes. See, this is why we are all addicted here on CB!
    09-28-08 05:25 PM
    If you hold down alt+right caps+del
    A deadly invisible "Lasur" for fighting enemies erupts from it. You'll know its working when your screen turns black and the LED turns red

09-28-08 07:32 PM
    It is for the microphone, it lets your voice into the box.
    I was so proud of myself, laughing at all you fools pulling your batteries. Even after having SoftReset, I wasn't convinced. The damn AppleBerry themes wouldn't list (and they won't-does anyone know why or have luck with my phone, PM me), and I was determined to see them there without a pull. I was so convinced that I had the answer that millions had pondered before. I was ready to write a post to tell you all that this was to reset the device with a paper clip like some of the old RIM handhelds had. Well, don't do it. It goes in about 1/2", then stops. If you push real hard, you will hear a crack, then the paper clip will go in another 1/2" and stop (against the battery?) It still works fine thought. What have I done? I hope no damage that I will find in the future. What an ***** I am. Don't be me!
    03-18-09 06:39 PM
    I was so proud of myself, laughing at all you fools pulling your batteries. Even after having SoftReset, I wasn't convinced. The damn AppleBerry themes wouldn't list (and they won't-does anyone know why or have luck with my phone, PM me), and I was determined to see them there without a pull. I was so convinced that I had the answer that millions had pondered before. I was ready to write a post to tell you all that this was to reset the device with a paper clip like some of the old RIM handhelds had. Well, don't do it. It goes in about 1/2", then stops. If you push real hard, you will hear a crack, then the paper clip will go in another 1/2" and stop (against the battery?) It still works fine thought. What have I done? I hope no damage that I will find in the future. What an ***** I am. Don't be me!
    Thanks for steering me clear of doing such a thing. Wow.
    03-18-09 06:40 PM
    I have definitley heard of people sticking a paper clip in the mic hole thinking it's a reset button, Don't know who started that lie, but lots fell for it...
    03-18-09 06:49 PM
    "can you hear me now?

Good!"
    Ha ha! I had to look on the bottom of mine

03-18-09 07:14 PM
    Yeah, thanks. Now I'm cleaning in out like my belly-button.

03-18-09 07:29 PM
    I have definitley heard of people sticking a paper clip in the mic hole thinking it's a reset button, Don't know who started that lie, but lots fell for it...
    WOW! i bet people had a messed up mic after that.
    people these days never fail to amaze me.
    03-18-09 07:33 PM
    I thought it meant my BB was a girl. There's nothing hanging just a hole always meant it's a girl before. Thanks for clearing that up.

03-19-09 03:19 AM
    That's what she said...

03-19-09 07:30 AM
    Man, this is a tough room!
    03-19-09 01:19 PM
    i filled the hole with spakle.. make sure nothing ever falls out. at first i thought the hole was for a tripod, for all the photogs out there..
    03-19-09 01:33 PM
    Who needs Comedy Central when you can come here and read posts. This is the only place I know where you can laugh your ___ off and still get answers to your questions.
    03-19-09 02:15 PM
    I heard that if you get dust under the screen, or the trackball sticks. to blow in it and that will clear it out. That's not true? : D
    03-19-09 03:57 PM
    actually the little hole on the bottom of the phone is in case you drop your phone in the bathtub or puddle, The water would run down and exit through the little hole....... lol...OMG, I cant beleive i replied to this............
    03-19-09 06:38 PM
    This post is so funny and you guys are just mercyless. BTW, I just asked my wife about it and she didn't know either. I kinda laugh at her (not good!) and now dinner is going to take that much longer. Hopefully she won't serve me dog food.

03-19-09 07:31 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD