Hi all -

I was hoping the experts on these boards might be able to help me. I applied a Zagg invisibleSHIELD, screen aplicator to my phone. I dont like the way it "applied" itself to the screen. There is still little bubbles under the screen protector. Does anyone know if you can take it off with out ruining the screen? Can you do so and reapply? Can you take off, buy another one an reapply? Any and all help is greatly appreacited.

Thanks,
    Hwilensky
    05-13-09 05:46 PM
    You can take it off, but you cannot reapply.
    05-13-09 07:12 PM
    will it ruin the screen??
    05-13-09 07:31 PM
    Nope. You can take it off and it won't leave any residue. I had to buy a second one because of that exact same thing. Make sure both the shield and the screen are wet before applying. That way you can move it around if needed before you squeegee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:41 PM
    DONT TAKE IT OFF! wait three days and if its not fixed take it off.
    05-13-09 08:44 PM
    It took me a lot of patience for mine. Very little water with soap and I had to do it over and over until I was satisfied.
    05-13-09 08:48 PM
    If you are going to buy a new screen protector, you might as well buy the BSE.

It is the same, but costs a lot less:

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 08:52 PM
    actually i did take mine off and reapply. I had a hair stuck underneath. I peeled it off, placed it in soapy water. Rubbed it with my fingers to remove hair and fingerprints and reapplied. It dried just as clear as the first time
    05-13-09 09:47 PM
    actually i did take mine off and reapply. I had a hair stuck underneath. I peeled it off, placed it in soapy water. Rubbed it with my fingers to remove hair and fingerprints and reapplied. It dried just as clear as the first time
    Same here, only it was a spec of dirt. It can be removed (wet it again first) and pray as you remove it. Makes it come off easier. When I got my 4th Storm the girl at Best Buy offered to do it for me as I watched. Went on like new and saved me money........and she was hot so I didn't mind!
    05-13-09 09:52 PM
    I Have BSE on one of my housings.. and I know if I took it off.. there is no way I could ever reapply it.
    05-14-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD