I am trying to save an MP3 file that I emailed from home to my BB. When I open the attachment, I get an error that the media device is busy. I am trying to save the MP3 as a ringtone.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    10-08-08 01:48 PM
    Do u have a usb cpord, if so why don't u just trnasfer it over that way, its much easier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 01:52 PM
    The method of transfer should not be the problem. USB is not easier than saving it directly to the device... You're talking about connecting to pc, opening DM, opening media sync, finding the file and then copying down. Email and save are much easier... The problem, then is most likely the file itself. See if you can find it in another version and try again. But if the usb works for you then go for it! It's just not easier that's all...
    10-09-08 02:06 PM
    The method of transfer should not be the problem. USB is not easier than saving it directly to the device... You're talking about connecting to pc, opening DM, opening media sync, finding the file and then copying down. Email and save are much easier... The problem, then is most likely the file itself. See if you can find it in another version and try again. But if the usb works for you then go for it! It's just not easier that's all...
    Actually i was referring to mass media storage. If its already in the OP's email then they can log into there email on the computer, save it to the pc and drag and drop.
    10-09-08 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD