All of a sudden my BB decided that it no longer wanted to receive calls or texts. However I still have full data capabilities and can make calls and send texts normally. It's gone on now for about a week and I cannot seem to figure it out.

I've had sprint reset my networking and I've done the data provisioning. They said that it was due to the network being down in the area but I know many people here that are on sprint with BB's and everything is fine for them.

My only thought to what the problem could be is the Google voice integration that sprint offers went horribly wrong.

Any thoughts or ideas to get my BB back on it's feet?
    Last edited by Crowordove; 05-02-11 at 06:12 PM.
    05-02-11 06:01 PM
    Do you receive voicemails still? If so, here's what it could be. Go into each of your notification profiles using the "advanced" options (in Profiles) and make sure that under "phone" the setting for "Do Not Disturb" is set to "no." If it's set to "yes," your phone will never ring when you're using that profile, rather it will send all calls directly to voicemail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 12:53 PM
    try upadating your PRL, Host Routing Table (not sure if that is on CDMA devices or not) and resending service books...

as tonis said, it could be a setting issue, so make sure everything is in order there as well...
    05-05-11 10:47 PM
    Thanks guys for the help. I've tried everything suggested with no luck and I'm resigned to just wait it out for an upgrade in the next month or so.
    05-13-11 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD