Does anyone know if with the new OS 4.5 you can watch and listen to movies via a stereo bt headset and not just speakerphone or corded? I mean it would suck to have to carry my bt headset and corded to listen to music and movies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 04:56 AM
    I haven't tried a Stereo BT myself with a movie just with music, but does it work when you watch a movie currently with OS 4.2.2?
    04-02-08 10:25 AM
    Does anyone know if with the new OS 4.5 you can watch and listen to movies via a stereo bt headset and not just speakerphone or corded? I mean it would suck to have to carry my bt headset and corded to listen to music and movies

Does not work with my Motorola S9 headset.
    04-02-08 10:28 AM
    I haven't tried a Stereo BT myself with a movie just with music, but does it work when you watch a movie currently with OS 4.2.2?
    What kind of Stereo BT headset are you using?
    04-02-08 10:38 AM
    What kind of Stereo BT headset are you using?
    I got the Jabra BT320s

Just incase you haven't tried it, connect to your BT headset...

once you load up the media player and it starts playing click the blackberry options button beside the green send key.

Then you'll see an option below "Activate Handset" which should say "Activate (name of your bluetooth device)"
    04-02-08 10:43 AM
    Thanks. Still wieghing my options but thinking about getting one.
    04-02-08 11:04 AM
    I have jabra bt8010. Like stated music works fine I do menu activate bt but it doesn't give same option when watching a movie

04-02-08 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD