This has happened on 2 of my Curves, including my newest one. Basically the top-left corner of the phone is popping off, so much I slide a piece of paper underneath it.

Can this be fixed easily?

Thanks
    03-29-09 03:36 PM
    I had the same problem after I replaced my lens. Idk if you'd want to do this... but you could try to slide a small piece of double sided tape in there? It helped for me but I had the entire lens off the device so it was easier for me.
    03-29-09 03:42 PM
    You can buy a new lens cover and replace it for really cheap, this is a good place for parts Cellular Accessories - BenQ-Siemens, Acer, Apple, HTC, SonyEricsson, Accessories Store, Mobiado, Samsun
    03-29-09 03:44 PM
    There are several youtube videos that will help you with installation if you need it. It seems pretty simple to do, if you need a visual, might be helpful...
    03-29-09 03:46 PM
    It's very easy, the lens just peels off and the new one comes with adhesive, peel it off and stick the new one on...
    03-29-09 03:47 PM
    I also need to replace my lens. Can you pop the lens off through the speaker? I really don't want to take the whole thing apart.
    03-29-09 04:37 PM
    Grab the left corner of the lens, pull hard and it will peel right off...
    03-29-09 04:38 PM
    Thanks SevereDeceit!
    03-29-09 04:40 PM
    question:

On cnn.cn, the replacement covers don't have the speaker cover on them?
    03-29-09 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD