Yesterday my berry started doing something annoying. My LED to let me know that I have a txt or email stops flashes after about 5 minutes or so. I have had my BB for several months and use to be when I would get a txt the LED would flash til the inbox was entered. The txt still shows on my home screen as unread with the red* but the LED just stops flashing. I didnt a couple of battery pulls and still doing the same thing. Any idea what it could be? And yes I did make sure the setting are set proper in profiles, and stll doing this. It is really annoying because I rely on the LED while I am at work. Please help if you can. Thanks...
    07-11-08 08:04 PM
    I have read somewhere that the LED will only flash for 10-15 minutes for a notification, and I have not really timed mine, but it seems like it is only around five minutes. If you want one that will flash until you check it, get BB Alerts.
    07-11-08 08:24 PM
    I have read somewhere that the LED will only flash for 10-15 minutes for a notification, and I have not really timed mine, but it seems like it is only around five minutes. If you want one that will flash until you check it, get BB Alerts.
    I agree with tyroni. If this is a problem get BB Alerts. I belive the LED quits flashing to save battery life.
    07-11-08 08:26 PM
    Why did it work til just Yesterday tho? I would rather fix the issue without buying new software to run.
    07-11-08 08:47 PM
    Why did it work til just Yesterday tho? I would rather fix the issue without buying new software to run.
    there's nothing to fix... it's how it was designed.

if anything, it was broken before and NOW it's fixed...
    07-11-08 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD