My default theme (Sprint) has the icons down the left side of the screen. Is there a way to have the icons located only across the bottom of the screen (not an L pattern)? Do I have to buy a theme to accomplish this? Can I make my own theme?

Thanks for the info...

aramb
    07-26-08 04:01 PM
    i have been looking for the same.. The carrier theme from VZW has the icons on the bottom, but i want a change.. all that i have seen for bottom docked icons is for the new OS 4.5....
    07-26-08 04:03 PM
    Tmobile's theme also has the icons at the bottom but not sure if it will work on sprint phones. I know you can make some mods to use it on other carriers, I'm using it on my att, but not sure about using it on sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 04:08 PM
    There is no way to edit existing themes, but you can always download the Plazmic theme builder and make your own, or request in the themes forum and a theme designer might make it for you.
    07-26-08 04:15 PM
    It's funny... we always want what we don't have. Your icons are on the bottom, but you want them along the side. Mine are on the side and I want them on the bottom. My wife ordered a new curve and got a red one (cranberry)... she hates red... yet everyone else wants the red one and can't get it!!!
    07-26-08 04:17 PM
    You can use plazmic to make your own themes. I think you have to have 4.5 os to run the latest themes.

There's instruction to get all vendor themes on the curves. Just search the theme forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 04:21 PM
    I have Plazmic Theme Builder, but it only allows you to modify the three basic formats (Zen, Today and L). It does not permit modification of the location of icons on the home screen in the Zen format.
    07-26-08 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD