Hey all,

A friend just got a T-Mo Curve for free and I've been looking for the latest greatest OS, Beta or otherwise, to help him upgrade to. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It looks like .187 is the latest official build. Any Betas that are better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 06:43 PM
    They stopped making 4.5 OS's maybe 6 months ago so there are not any betas floating around. The .187 build will the be the latest you probably will find
    05-06-10 06:52 PM
    Thanks, Garz. Saves me a ton of research.

05-06-10 06:59 PM
    I've got an 8330 and I highly suggest going to Nathanix Blackberry Resource - Home of the Hybrids and looking at their curve 8330 hybrid V7. I've even upgraded about 8 of my friends 8330s to this hybrid and they all said it was the best thing they ever did for their phone. Its 5.0 so it has all the nice features like threaded sms and what not but its also super fast and smooth and the browser is like lightening. It also has under 5 minute boot up times and about 30mb of free device memory after your first boot up, which is insane!

Seriously go check it out, its super easy to install and if you want extra help they have a built proof tutorial you can follow.
    Pin me if you have more questions pin:31F8F344

05-07-10 08:29 AM
    Hey all,

A friend just got a T-Mo Curve for free and I've been looking for the latest greatest OS, Beta or otherwise, to help him upgrade to. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It looks like .187 is the latest official build. Any Betas that are better?

And I don't even know the guy
    But I just got a curve FREE............also
    has v4.5.0.110
    where can I get .187
    05-07-10 09:17 AM
    I've got an 8330 and I highly suggest going to Nathanix Blackberry Resource - Home of the Hybrids and looking at their curve 8330 hybrid V7. I've even upgraded about 8 of my friends 8330s to this hybrid and they all said it was the best thing they ever did for their phone. Its 5.0 so it has all the nice features like threaded sms and what not but its also super fast and smooth and the browser is like lightening. It also has under 5 minute boot up times and about 30mb of free device memory after your first boot up, which is insane!

Seriously go check it out, its super easy to install and if you want extra help they have a built proof tutorial you can follow.
    Pin me if you have more questions pin:31F8F344

I was under the impression 5.0 won't work on a 8320...

05-07-10 07:03 PM
    Could be, that particular one is for the 8330, I'm sure they have them for the 8320, very sorry I though you had the 8330

05-08-10 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD