Hi,
    I am just new user of 8300 curve. I am so exciting to have it!
    I am Korean, I got a lots email from Korea, but as far as I understood, BB could not support write Korean character, right?
    However one of my friends has Pearl by t-Mobile, he could only read Korean character in gmail.
    How to read Korean character in my curve?
    Your help is highly appreciated!
    08-08-07 11:29 PM
    Not sure if it can, or not. But open desktop manager, and connect the BlackBerry to it. Double click on application loader, and check the language list, see if Korean is a choice. If yes, select it to install it on the BlackBerry...
    08-09-07 06:11 AM
    Thanks for your tip!
    However in my application loader, I can not see language list....
    Any other way to read Korean????
    08-09-07 09:54 AM
    I can help with Korean language support
    02-14-08 02:45 PM
    From Handago's website -
    Make international communication easy with METAmessage Language Support. This handy app reads e-mail and attachments, organizer entries and SMS messages in Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Korean. Break down language barriers with METAmessage—well suited for personal and business use.

Features include:

Support for Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Korean
    Compose messages, create contacts and add calendar items in your native language
    Write in your language in any native BlackBerry application, including e-mail
    View BlackBerry calendar, tasks and address book entries in their original language character set

METAmessage Language Support. NOW also Japanese Input!! : AT&T BlackBerry Curve : Handango
    Last edited by Berryman; 02-14-08 at 03:39 PM.
    02-14-08 03:22 PM
    METAmessage requires a recurrent monthly charge, right?
    02-26-08 08:07 PM
    METAmessage requires a recurrent monthly charge, right?
    Yes, $9.95/month - but to be able to charge that cost it has to, and is amongst the best available, and with the highest level of integration and features. Some firms believe their software is only worth, or will sell at a one time fee of $5.00
    02-27-08 02:10 PM
    I can help with Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Arabic language packages on the BlackBerry, that check my signature.
    05-13-08 10:13 AM
    From Handago's website -
    Make international communication easy with METAmessage Language Support. This handy app reads e-mail and attachments, organizer entries and SMS messages in Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Korean. Break down language barriers with METAmessage—well suited for personal and business use.

Features include:

Support for Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Korean
    Compose messages, create contacts and add calendar items in your native language
    Write in your language in any native BlackBerry application, including e-mail
    View BlackBerry calendar, tasks and address book entries in their original language character set

METAmessage Language Support. NOW also Japanese Input!! : AT&T BlackBerry Curve : Handango
    holy f****** s*** that looks awesome. now if only it could do korean input.
    Last edited by warren2975; 05-13-08 at 10:42 AM.
    05-13-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD