Anyone know how to play around with the LED? I thought it just had the green and red until i got the AIM app from cingular and it uses purple for LED alerts. soooo does anyone know how to play around or change the colors for diff alerts?
    08-17-07 04:23 PM
    Green is the coverage indicator, red is for messages, blue is for Bluetooth connectivity. That's about it. There's a sort of pinkish blend when the BB is off and charging, and I guess purple is possible, too. Nifty! You cannot change them for different alerts, though.
    08-17-07 04:51 PM
    Green is the coverage indicator, red is for messages, blue is for Bluetooth connectivity. That's about it. There's a sort of pinkish blend when the BB is off and charging, and I guess purple is possible, too. Nifty! You cannot change them for different alerts, though.
    Sure you can. Get BB Alerts from Handango.com.
    08-18-07 04:16 PM
    Well, how 'bout that! Neat! I dunno if it's 12 bucks neat, but neat anyhoo.
    08-18-07 08:00 PM
    I got problem with my repeat notification when i got missed calls. It does not bleep. Can someone help me with this?
    12-04-09 12:34 PM
    Try berrybuzz I think its like 6 bucks with a 7 day trial, it allows you to customize the led notification, when I get a SMS it flashes blue, when I get a email it flashes purple, facebook flashes burnt orange, and so on, there's even a option to make your own color. Also there's a option called "disco" that strobes all the colors, plus it makes it so that when you have a incoming call it'll vibrate during the ringtone not just before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by M5Legend; 12-05-09 at 12:32 PM.
    12-05-09 12:28 PM
    Try berrybuzz I think its like 6 bucks with a 7 day trial, it allows you to customize the led notification, when I get a SMS it flashes blue, when I get a email it flashes purple, facebook flashes burnt orange, and so on, there's even a option to make your own color. Also there's a option called "disco" that strobes all the colors, plus it makes it so that when you have a incoming call it'll vibrate during the ringtone not just before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 on Berry Buzz. The app has been amazing so far. It also allows your device to flash for longer than the default 15 mins.
    12-05-09 12:48 PM
    berrybuzz is it
    12-05-09 02:48 PM
    Is there any other alternative to fix my default system?
    12-06-09 08:04 PM
    Yeah I got Berrybuzz. There was a sale a couple of days ago and you could get it for $2.99. I love it! I know exactly when to pick the phone up to check my texts or bbm. If you wanna get REALLY fancy you can get Color ID and know exactly who is texting and/or emailing you at the same time too. I snatched it up not too long ago too because it was only $1. I hope this helps. I know I love both apps!
    12-07-09 01:20 PM
    I have the Blink App (from the Crackberry store) and it's awesome. Does everything that Berrybuzz does except messenger LED changes, and you can't make your own colors.. but it does the trick and it was only about $2!
    12-07-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD