Does anyone know what is wrong with my 8330 curve. I went to type a sms and all the sudden my keys are not functioning proterly. For example if i press h ths comes up the end key also types random letters and so does the space. This just happened suddenly and I've never had any problems with the phone before. I tried going through some of my settings and everything seems to be in order.
    09-02-09 10:53 PM
    Do a battery pull. Power on, take out battery, wait 30 seconds, reinstall battery.

Has the BB been exposed to moisture/liquid/high humidity? This could cause your problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 10:57 PM
    Do a battery pull. Power on, take out battery, wait 30 seconds, reinstall battery.

Has the BB been exposed to moisture/liquid/high humidity? This could cause your problems.

It was exposed to some moisture but the phone itself never got wet and the markers on the battery never indicated water damage. I was using the phone for about an hour after it being exposed to any moisture and had no problems, then like I said just out of nowhere it started.
    09-02-09 11:01 PM
    Take the battery out, bury it in some uncooked rice in a ziploc bag. Leave it in there for a day. Longer, if possible. Pray.

09-02-09 11:29 PM
    the same thing happened to me, only the keys stopped functioning altogether. This is caused by moisture damage. You need to take it to a BB repair shop and have it professionally cleaned out and new components installed. This was the only way to fix mine. If you are in the Toronto area, I reccomend Ming Wireless. 250 Dundas St. West. It cost me $50 and came with a 90 day warranty.
    09-09-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD