Hi. I downloaded a theme from the forum and now I have the following code on my new curve. I tried forllowing the other directions I say on the forums but when I connect my phone to my computer it's not recognizing it. Please help me.
    02-28-09 07:25 PM
    Part of the problem is that you may have installed a theme that will not work on your phone. IF the resolutions you found for this error is not working then you can try to reload the OS, but since the computer is not seeing your device, you might need to get it replaced.
    02-28-09 07:32 PM
    Bear with me here...its just an idea. What if you downloaded jl_cmdr and while having it running you pluged the device in. If you get that far then select to wipe the device. You will need desktop manager installed on your pc as well as the OS for your device installed. This will get your berry back in order.
    02-28-09 07:37 PM
    I downloaded a theme by the maker of azul. And that worked but I wanted to try his other theme clear something. I am hoping i can find out how to fix the phone on the forums before having to call verizon.
    02-28-09 07:37 PM
    Ill explain better...if you can get jl_cmdr to see your device and wipe it you should get the error 507. Only means you have no file system on the device. Then once you have the DM and the OS installed on your pc you can simply re install the OS
    02-28-09 07:39 PM
    Ill explain better...if you can get jl_cmdr to see your device and wipe it you should get the error 507. Only means you have no file system on the device. Then once you have the DM and the OS installed on your pc you can simply re install the OS
    Ok I think I understand. But the JL I just installed doesn"t seem to do anything. I should search for a good link on the forums I guess. thanks
    02-28-09 07:41 PM
    I downloaded a theme by the maker of azul. And that worked but I wanted to try his other theme clear something. I am hoping i can find out how to fix the phone on the forums before having to call verizon.
    Go with RIPS idea first- VZW will just replace the phone
    02-28-09 07:42 PM
    I was gonna post how to but RLP got to it - anyhow I am guessing this happened since that theme is on 4.5, you might be on OS 4.2. If you get a new phone just keep that in mind if and when you download additional themes so you can avoid troubles like this again.... Best of luck VZW should just replace it for ya
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-28-09 at 07:47 PM.
    02-28-09 07:44 PM
    I would get your BB replaced. I've had this error before and even after all the wipes and reloading the OS, the error always came back at random times.
    02-28-09 07:56 PM
    If you have jl_cmdr open on your pc and leave the usb cable plugged into the pc but not the device....pull the battery out plug the device in then stick the battery back in..it should now see it for a moment. Its the same way as if you were to recover a nuked device. Theres a link for recover in my signature also. Would be worth the read
    02-28-09 08:25 PM
    I would get your BB replaced. I've had this error before and even after all the wipes and reloading the OS, the error always came back at random times.
    Thank you so much
    02-28-09 08:35 PM
    I was gonna post how to but RLP got to it - anyhow I am guessing this happened since that theme is on 4.5, you might be on OS 4.2. If you get a new phone just keep that in mind if and when you download additional themes so you can avoid troubles like this again.... Best of luck VZW should just replace it for ya
    I just got this phone and I am so upset at myself that I didnot realize that. Thanks so much.
    02-28-09 08:36 PM
    If you have jl_cmdr open on your pc and leave the usb cable plugged into the pc but not the device....pull the battery out plug the device in then stick the battery back in..it should now see it for a moment. Its the same way as if you were to recover a nuked device. Theres a link for recover in my signature also. Would be worth the read
    I am going to follow your advice. Also I am reading your blurb on how to fix a nuked blackberry! I will let you know how it goes.
    02-28-09 08:37 PM
    I just got this phone and I am so upset at myself that I didnot realize that. Thanks so much.
    Don't beat yourself up.....It happens, not to worry. That is only one likely scenario Best of luck with the new phone. Ever need help your in the right spot. Check out the link in my sig (the first one) for some good info...... have fun...
    02-28-09 08:38 PM
    Keep us posted we will help you get it working or guide you on how to smash it...lol were here
    02-28-09 08:43 PM
    Yah i just got me a new bb kuz i had JVM error 547 and lost EVERYTHIN get it repalced bro
    03-17-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD