Hey,

Just upgraded to V4.5.0.77 on my 8330 Curve. All seems fine, HTML Emails very cool. But I kept reading that with this new release you can record videos and access you tube. I was always able to access you tube with the old version, and what videos can I record?

Sorry if that is a stupid question, but hey...

-Steve
    11-28-08 08:26 PM
    I've always been able to record, send and post video. Same with youtube.

I do not have os 4.5 still using stock os that came with the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 11:09 PM
    if you download the 4.5 os its good for the AT&T fone because it allows you to watch youtube and also allows you to record videos. other services allows you to have record.
    11-28-08 11:17 PM
    I have Verizon 4.3 and I can record video, never tried YouTube.
    11-28-08 11:25 PM
    Rapp, the stuff you got with the upgrade was a better browser, HTML, Docs to Go, and maybe some other things behind the scenes. You already had the video recorder - that's the app on your desktop. You were also already able to view Utube. A lot of us didn't have these things before we upgraded OS's.

You probably need to make sure your browser is set up for optimum viewing. Other than that, just enjoy using your device, . With a CDMA device, you probably won't run into any memory problems. I can't think of anything you need to do.

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press. menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD