Ok, so I jsut switched from my beloved treo to a Blackberry 8330 with Verizon. I have absolutely no idea how to sync this thing to my outlook, or how to use the thing for that matter, lol.

But I will say I am excited to finally learn how to use the features. What are some things you guys suggest I learn?
    05-21-08 02:19 PM
    Learn how to use desktop manager first. I say that because syncing is important and you can configure Outlook with a few steps. Im not in front of DM right now so Im not sure how much help I just provided. Welcome to CB though!
    05-21-08 02:26 PM
    Install Desktop Manager. Click the Synchronize button. Next select the Configuration tab and then click the Configure Synch button. This is the area where you configure synching with Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc...
    05-21-08 02:43 PM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy your new toy.
    05-21-08 02:57 PM
    05-21-08 04:46 PM
    welcome. I used Treos for 6 years. I LOVED them. Until I found the BB Curve. Treo is dead to me. They are crap.
    05-21-08 05:33 PM
    I am coming from a htc touch on sprint and i was lost with all of the new terminology and what not but follow the advice that has been posted and you shouldn;t have a problem...1st step really is the bb desktop manager.
    05-22-08 02:03 AM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    05-22-08 06:12 AM
    Ok after two days of playing around and learning some basics I am definately starting to love this! Here are my highlights:

1. Got my e-mail set up
    2. Learned how to separate texts from e-mails
    3. Learned how to move MP3s and other media from CPU to Curve (sooo easy!!)
    4. Some chick added me to her Messenger (had no idea what this was) and PINGed me.
    5. Added THX Sound intro as my ringtone!
    6. Learned how to reorganize apps
    7. Changed Wallpaper to Super Mario
    8. Installed Verizon GPS (still doesnt work...maybe I have to pay?)
    9. Added Facebook App
    10. Recorded some tasks onto voice thing

I wish the voice command understood me... never does

What else should I learn?!?
    05-22-08 06:10 PM
    Another Treo to BB convert here. The 8310 is a whopping 8 days old. There are a few features of the Treo that I miss (ringer mute switch and ability to turn off phone but not the whole device mainly). I've had two flavors of Treo - one with the Palm OS and one with that other absolute cr@p of an OS that I don't even want to mention but it's made by Microsoft. Obviously I'm a noob here, and I'm still learning some of the finer points of the BB, but so far I'm very happy with it. Seems to be a ton of knowledge between here and other sites, so I'm sure I won't be BB-ignorant for long.
    05-22-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD